Travel | coronavirus

If you get sick when you are traveling, you should call a doctor right away if you need medical advice

If you are outside the U.S., and get sick, call a doctor or overseas medical assistance company to help you find the right healthcare provider in that country. A U.S. consular officer can help find healthcare services. However, U.S. embassies, consulates, and military facilities do not have the legal authority, capability, or resources to evacuate or give medicines, vaccines, or medical care to private U.S. citizens overseas.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *