Welcome to the MTPA online reservation platform facilitating your reservation for quarantine accommodation for the period 1st October until 31st October 2020.
NOTICE TO ALL TRAVELLERS TO MAURITIUS
All prospective passengers (including children and infants) travelling to Mauritius for the month of October 2020 must possess the following documents:
- a certificate of a negative COVID – 19 PCR test administered not more than 7 days prior to the date of embarkation.
- a valid air ticket to Mauritius; and
- proof of purchase of a travel package including accommodation, on a full board basis, at a designated hotel for a mandatory 14-day in-room quarantine.
Attention is also drawn to the fact that
- any arriving passenger will have to undergo PCR tests on day of arrival, day 7 and day 14 following arrival: and
- if a PCR test reveals that a person is COVID-19 positive, he shall be transferred to a public medical institution for treatment.