We thrive on feeling truly connected to a place, its unique culture and all its intricacies. In San Diego’s emerging East Village Gaslamp Quarter, Solamar offers a laid back, SoCal vibe with elegant décor and genuine service. Our vibrant urban refuge provides modern comfort, a rooftop pool, delicious dining destinations, and exceptional service. Our central location makes Solamar an ideal respite while exploring some of the city’s best restaurants, bars and eclectic nightlife options. We’re here to help you plan your stay with insider tips on where to go and what to do. Let’s explore this sun-kissed town together.
Whether you’re visiting from out of town, or a local looking for a place to hang out, here are our top things to do:
- Explore San Diego’s famous Gaslamp District and enjoy some of the best restaurants in the city, offering outdoor dining
- Enjoy specialty drinks and delicious bites at Upper East, our rooftop bar
- Take a dip in our rooftop pool with city views
- Join in on the fun during Trivia Night on Wednesdays from 5:30 pm – 7 pm
- Take a Ferry over to Coronado and hit the beach
- Catch a nearby Padres game