Volunteer for a COVID-19 Prevention Clinical Study
The COVID-19 PEP Study aims to provide the global community with evidence of the effectiveness of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) to prevent COVID-19. By participating in this study, you can help scientists find a proven way to prevent and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s how it works:
- If you live in the US have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 you may be eligible for the study.
- Click on the “Join The Study” button to answer a few questions and let us know how to contact you.
- Providers can also refer patients by clicking on the ”Provider Referral” button.
- If you qualify for the study, you will receive directions within two days on how to participate in the study.
- The directions include taking a medication and collecting samples by swabbing the inside of your nose.