This page, COVID-19 Updates and Information, is part ofThis page, COVID-19 Updates and Information, is offered by
Feeling unwell? Check your symptoms
Resources & hotlines
- Sign up for text message alerts
- Send COVIDMA to 888-777
- Envíe COVIDMAESP al 888-777
- Call 2-1-1 or use live chat for non-emergency questions and help
- Call Crisis Counseling Assistance Program | (888) 215-4920
- Email the Governor’s Office or call (617) 725-4005
Abuse & assault
- Domestic violence and sexual assault:
- Massachusetts | Call SafeLink at (877) 785-2020 or access SafeLink live chat. For deaf and hard-of-hearing call (877) 785-2020, or by TTY at (877) 521-2601
- Download SafeLink flyers to post on the wall or use in Social Media.
- National | Call Domestic Violence 24/7 Crisis Hotline at (800) 799-7233
- National | Call Sexual Assault 24/7 Crisis Hotline at (800) 656-4673
- Child abuse or endangerment:
- Mon – Fri, 8:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Find and call your local DCF office
- Sun – Sat, 5:00 p.m. – 8:45 a.m. | Call Child-At-Risk hotline at (800) 792-5200
Did you find what you were looking for on this webpage? * required Do you have anything else to tell us?Please tell us what you were looking for. * required
We will use this information to improve the site.
Do not include sensitive information, such as Social Security or bank account numbers.
Your feedback will not receive a response.