COVID-19 Quarantine Notices
Oct. 2: A small cluster (6 positive cases) of COVID-19 has been identified at Eastside Suites Floor 1. Those living on the floor have been placed in quarantine per Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department guidance.
Health / Safety
Testing & Contact Tracing
- Husker Hub | finances and enrollment
- Student Advocacy and Support | academic flexibility/health support
- Academic Advising | academic course advising
- Counseling and Psychological Services – CAPS | mental health support
- Services for Students with Disabilities | disability and chronic health condition accommodations
- Huskertech Help Center | computer and tech assistance
Faculty / Staff Support
|Fifteenth Week||Finals||Fall Mini-Session (optional)|
|Aug. 17 – Aug. 21||Aug. 24 – Nov. 18||Nov. 19 and 20||Nov. 21 – Nov. 25||Nov. 30 to Dec. 18|
|Classes will meet on Labor Day, September 7. For employees, Labor Day will be considered a working holiday, similar to Presidents Day, Arbor Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day. Fall Break has been suspended and classes will meet October 19–20.|
- Information on randomized mitigation testing added. (9/25)
- Link to Chancellor’s message, COVID-19 Testing Updates, added. (9/18)
- Dashboard revised to include 14-day data. (9/18)
- Face Covering Policy revised with additional information on face shields, and Travel policy revised. (9/2)
- Chancellors email announcement and COVID-19 Dashboard added. (8/27)
- Link to message from VC/Student Affairs Laurie Bellows, Faculty Senate President Nicole Buan and Executive Vice Chancellor Elizabeth Spiller, COVID-19 and Impact of Student Conduct, added. (8/20)
Since the beginning of this public health crisis, we’ve been answering your questions about how UNL is responding and planning. We’ve compiled a list of answers to frequently asked questions on the FAQ / Contact Us page.
See Campus Operational Status for current status and contingencies.
UNL is committed to preserving the high-quality educational experience that our students expect, even as we also work to ensure campus safety in the interest of protecting both the campus and the larger communities of which we are all a part. Students are asked to complete the COVID-19 Student Training, and then make your Cornhusker Commitment.
General Information on Novel Coronavirus and COVID-19
Detailed information on our COVID-19 health response, including the university’s efforts in manufacturing hand sanitizer, is available on our Health Guidance page, or see the local and national resources below.
Learn about COVID-19
Learn what you can about COVID-19 and its symptoms from the Centers for Disease Control.
Learn more about the City of Lincoln’s COVID-19 mitigation and response plan.