Information about ATO measures and tailored support during COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
If you’re worried you won’t be able to pay on time, or you’ve already missed a due date we have a range of options to support you.
Businesses and employers
Find out what support is available, including boosting cash flow, instant asset write-off, the backing business incentive and JobKeeper payments for your employees:
Individuals and employees
Find out what support is available, including JobKeeper payments, early release of superannuation and minimum drawdown rate options:
Find out what support is available, including boosting cash flow, amendments for ancillary funds, and JobKeeper changes for charities and universities:
Find out what support is available for tax professionals and their clients, including lodgment and payment deferrals for your clients:
Additional support options
Find out about additional support options that can help during this time, including information on lodgment and payment, varying PAYG Instalments or claiming GST credits:
Keeping the system fair
We’re working hard to maintain the integrity of the COVID-19 stimulus measures.
If you feel an individual or business is not acting within the guidelines of the COVID-19 measures, you can make a tip-off to us.
We’re aware of Australians being targeted with COVID-19 and other scams. If you think you’ve been contacted by a scammer or are suspicious about an email, SMS or phone call, check with us first.
If you are concerned that your tax or super information has been stolen or used without your permission you should:
- check your myGov account if you have one and make sure your details are still correct
- contact our Client Identity Support Centre on 1800 467 033 to help you protect your tax identity.
Have a question?
Visit ATO CommunityExternal Link, available 24/7 with questions, answers and regular updates.
- Read our COVID-19 frequently asked questions
- News, advice and updates across all Government departments, visit australia.gov.auExternal Link
- $750 coronavirus support payment (Coronavirus Economic Payment), visit Services Australia’s Affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)External Link
Information and assistance if you have been affected by COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).