This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. This website provides key EPA resources on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are continually updating our frequent questions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Information on Drinking Water and Wastewater
EPA is providing information on drinking water and wastewater to provide clarity to the public. The COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking-water supplies. Based on current evidence, the risk to water supplies is low.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) News from EPA
Federal Resources Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Opening America: Guidelines for Opening Up America Again, a three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts.
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Current public health and safety information on COVID-19.
- USA.gov Coronavirus: What the U.S. government is doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). View en español.
- Coronavirus Guidelines for America: The president’s Coronavirus guidelines for America.
- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions: Interagency website, organized by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, for definitive information on the public’s most frequently asked questions.
- FEMA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response: Updates on federal partners working with state, local, tribal and territorial governments to execute a whole-of-America response to the pandemic.
- FEMA Rumor Control: A resource helping the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.